Based out of Napa Valley, California, Christian Otis creates affordable functional glass art. These Milk bottles are heavy duty and built to last. This piece incorporates many encalmo sections, rewigs, and attached marbles. This milk bottle is made using honey watermelon tubing, which is uv reactive under a blacklight. Featuring a 14 mm female joint and 3 hole disc dropped into the bottom of the can, you can enjoy a smooth diffused hit every time.
Features & Specifications
- Glass Artist: Christian Otis
- Dimensions*: L:5" / W:3" / H:9.5"
- 14mm female joint
- 90 degree angle
- Fixed downstem
- (1) 3 hole disk diffuser
- Nail not included - View Compatible Nails
- Slide not included
- Hand ground glass joints
- Borosilicate glass
- Flared flame polished mouthpiece
- Straight neck
- Glass accented with uv reactive glass, encalmo and rewigs
- (4) attached marble with fume
- Made in California USA
Each Rig is hand spun and subject to slight variations in size and exact appearance.
*How Dimensions are Calculated
|(H) Height = Maximum Height w/o Nail
|(L) Length = Widest Point w/o Nail
|(W) Width = Width of Base