A OG in the game, Pakoh had been making classic pipes for years. This rig features a 14mm male joint, as well as several of his signature sandblast sections, including a Slacker portrait and one of his iconic brick sections. A homage to Richard Linklater's 1991 debut film “Slackers”.
Features & Specifications
- Glass Artist: Pakoh
- Dimensions*: L:4.5" / W:2.25" / H:5.25"
- 14mm male joint
- 45 degree angle
- Fixed downstem
- (1) 2 hole 'Pig Snout' downstem diffuser
- Includes matching sandblasted dome
- Nail not included
- Slide not included
- Scientific glass joints
- Borosilicate glass
- Flared flame polished mouthpiece
- Straight neck
- Glass accented with sandblasted areas including Pakoh's signature brick
- Made in California USA
Each rig is hand spun and subject to slight variations in size and exact appearance.
*How Dimensions are Calculated
|(H) Height = Maximum Height w/o Nail
|(L) Length = Widest Point w/o Nail
|(W) Width = Width of Base